IdeaPaint PERCH Pack
IDP Perch Pack
- GET ORGANIZED TO THINK, CREATE AND COLLABORATE: Cut Through the Office Clutter and Provide a Beautiful, Covenient Home for Your IdeaPaint and Dry Erase Supplies
- AN ALL-IN-ONE SOLUTION FOR MODULAR STORAGE: The Perch Pack Includes 1 White Perch Wally Wall Mount, 1 White Perch Stumpy Container, 2 White Perch Bitsy Magnetic Containers and Everything Needed for Easy Installation
- ...DON'T FORGET THE MARKERS: Get Stocked up with a 4-Pack of Multi-Color Markers Desigend to Create, Engace, Present, Schedule and Track in Bold and Brilliant Black, Blue, Red and Green. Non-Toxic, Vivid and Bright Ink is easy to see at a distance.
- ...AND THE SUPPLIES TO ERASE CLEAN AND MAINTAIN YOUR DRY ERASE SURFACES: Avoid Build-Up, Eliminate Ghosting and Extend the Life of IdeaPaint Surfaces and Dry Erase Boards with 2 Microfiber Cleaning Cloths, 2 Foam Erasers and 8 oz. Cleaning Spray.
- WRITE, ERASE, REPEAT: No matter if you're in an Office, Classroom, Home, Creative Space, Kitchen, Conference Room, Studio, Play Room, Garage, Man Cave, Tree House...the possibilities are endless with IdeaPaint Markers and Erasers.
IdeaPaint PERCH PACK – Designed for IdeaPaint and other whiteboard surfaces
The IdeaPaint Perch Pack is a modular, magnetic, wall-mounted system that organizes office clutter, and provides a home for your dry erase supplies (which are also included!)
WRITE – We’ve tried every marker under the sun so you don’t have to
USE – We recommend using IdeaPaint Dry Erase Markers with all of our products
ERASE – For best results, use IdeaPaint Foam Erasers on a regular basis
CLEAN – Avoid build-up over time & extend the life of your IdeaPaint surfaces
The IdeaPaint Perch Pack includes:
- 1 White Perch Wally wall mount
- 1 White Perch Stumpy container
- 2 White Perch Bitsy magnetic containers
- Everything needed for installation: 4 Command™ Large Strips, 5 Phillips flat head screws, 5 drywall anchors, and instructions
- 4-Pack Multi-Color Dry Erase Markers
- 8 oz. Cleaning Spray
- 2 Microfiber Cleaning Cloths
- 2 Erasers
- 1 IdeaPaint Decal
IdeaPaint gives you the space you need to think, create and collaborate. Works like a dream when you treat it well.
Directions For Best Results:
GOT A HANDLE ON THE BASICS? CHECK OUT THESE PRO TIPs:
- Accidentally use a permanent marker? Cover over the stain with black dry erase ink, then use IdeaPaint cleaner with a micro fiber cloth to remove the mark
- Use IdeaPaint Foam Erasers and Mircofiber Cleaning Cloths for best results! Keep them handy and use them often.
- Never use non- dry erase cleaners like Windex or Clorox – We’ve seen what happens when people go rogue (and it’s not pretty).
IdeaPaint exists to inspire and encourage everyone, every day to reach their creative and productive potential. Their signature product, a high-performing dry erase paint, transforms virtually any smooth surface into an erasable canvas, giving people the space they need to fully explore their big ideas. The magic of IdeaPaint lies in its ability to transform passive space into active environments—to spur the collaborative spirit that lives within all of us, and accelerate ideation for better, faster results.
It’s advanced chemistry, but profoundly low-tech. IdeaPaint has brought the human element back to more than 150,000 offices, schools and homes around the world by simply getting people on their feet, working together and exploring their creativity wherever ideas happen. Our company has been celebrated by the likes of The Wall Street Journal, Mashable, Fast Company and CNBC as a tool that has a profound impact on the process, experience and outcome of bringing ideas to life.
IdeaPaint was founded by John Goscha in 2002 as a college freshman. The “idea” for IdeaPaint came out of a brainstorming session in the e-tower, a dorm for entrepreneurs at Babson College (Wellesley, MA). True to the entrepreneurial spirit of the school, the students decided to cover their walls in large sheets of paper to write down their ideas. As their ideas grew the paper became filled with writing and had to be torn down and replaced– writing on the walls was great, but there had to be a better way!
Through their persistence and skill, John and Marty (co-inventors) successfully created the first dry-erase paint product for IdeaPaint that showed true commercial promise. IdeaPaint launched in a big way at a Chicago Trade Show, where IdeaPaint won numerous prestigious awards. From then on...the rest as they say is history!
Dearborn Supply & IdeaPaint
...Fast forward to 2017. Dearborn Supply became one of the exclusive retailer of IdeaPaint HOME – to bring the power of IdeaPaint beyond the boardroom and classroom, into any creative space, everywhere! We are proud to work with IdeaPaint as the premier product of its kind. We cannot wait for you to try, and discover the difference too.