303® AEROSPACE PROTECTANT 10 fl. oz. 30307, Spray
10 fl. oz, 30307
Originally engineered for aerospace and aviation applications, new 303® Automotive Protectant provides superior UV protection for any rubber, vinyl, and plastic surfaces of your vehicle, such as your dashboard, windshield wiper blades, and even your tires. Unlike many protectants that leave greasy residues, 303® Automotive Protectant dries to a clear matte finish without that sticky, shiny slick feeling.
- Keeps surfaces looking newer, and lasting longer
- Provides superior UV protection from cracking and fading
- Leaves a dry, matte finish – no oily or greasy feel
- Helps repel dust, lint and staining
- Protects all vinyl, rubber & plastics
- Brightens surfaces
303® Automotive Protectant not only protects against fading, discoloration and cracking from harmful UV rays, but repels dust and stains, too. Simply spray on and wipe dry for a beautiful, matte finish. Best of all, each application will last up to 30-45 days.
Great for use on a variety of surfaces such as: vinyl, plastics, synthetic & natural rubber, leather, eisenglass, PVC, gel coat & fiberglass. Ideal for use on your dashboard, other vinyl/leather interior surfaces of your car, tires, windshield wiper blades and more! Not for use on unfinished leathers (such as suede), fabrics (canvas) or floorings.
Ideal for: Hypalon inflatable boats, wet/dry suits, tires, side-out seals, RV EDPM rubber roofing (for your safety, never walk on a wet roof), helmets, visors, and goggles. Not for use on unfinished leathers (such as suede), fabrics (canvas) or floorings.
Note: this product does not air dry. Extra buffing with a dry cloth INCREASES bonding, repellency & longevity. Apply every 3-5 weeks for maximum UV protection.
303 Aerospace Protectant has many applications, including:
- Boat Interiors: Spray on your vinyl boat seats to prevent them from fading and cracking during boating season. Will also help keep them clean from dust, sand, and will help prevent those dreaded sunscreen stains.
- Automobile Interiors and Exteriors: Use on your vehicle’s dashboard every 30-45 days, to protect it from the sun’s harmful UV rays, preventing fading and cracking over time. Spray on tires to make them look new without the greasy film. Use on your convertible top to keep it pliable and cleaning up easier.
- Spa Covers: Use on your spa cover all year long! It will protect it from the sun’s harmful UV rays (which can cause fading/cracking) in the summer months, and in the winter, it will keep the material pliable and prevent it from drying out and cracking. 303 Aerospace Protectant will also help make snow and ice accumulation easier to remove/brush off as well.
- Outdoor Furniture: Keep your plastic, metal, or wicker outdoor patio furniture from fading, cracking and chalking. It will also help repel dust, dirt and grime, that can quickly accumulate on your furniture during the enjoyable BBQ season.
- Synthetic & Natural Rubber
- Gel Coat & Fiberglass
- Ideal for use on your dashboard, other vinyl/leather interior surfaces of your car, tires, windshield wiper blades and more!
- Not for use on unfinished leathers (such as suede), fabrics (canvas) or floorings.
Directions For Best Results:
Use only on clean surfaces. Out of direct sun, spray surface with 303® Automotive Protectant and WIPE COMPLETELY DRY with a clean, dry microfiber towel. Can also be applied directly onto microfiber applicator or towel before using. If streaking occurs, too much product has been used. Use a wet towel to remove excess, IMMEDIATELY wipe completely dry.
Note: This product does not air dry. Apply every 3-5 weeks for maximum UV protection. Great for use on a variety of surfaces such as vinyl, rubber, finished leather, chrome, alloy, plastics, synthetic and natural rubber, gel coat and fiberglass. Do not use on unfinished leathers (such as suede), fabrics or floorings.
It is recommended to re-treat every 30-45 days.
303 Aerospace Protectant SDS
About 303 Products
303 Products, We've Got Your Number.
303 Products offer a diverse line of 5-star protectants and cleaners that keep the things you’re passionate about looking and performing like new. Since 1980, 303 has been the premium choice for avid boaters, car enthusiasts, homeowners and those who refuse to settle for any less than the best. No other brand works as hard to keep the things you love like new, longer.
Clean. Protect. Enjoy.
If squeaky-clean leaves an unbearably streaky sheen, our Multi-Surface Cleaner removes difficult stains and rinse residue free for a superiorly spotless shine. If your passion for the pristine is rivaled only by your love of the outdoors, our Aerospace Protectant offers unwavering resistance against cracking, fading and embrittlement caused by UV rays. Aerospace Protectant dries to a clean matte finish without leaving any oily residue behind—now that’s protection. If water has the potential to rain on your parade, our Fabric Guard restores water repellency to factory-new levels. Even leading outdoor fabric manufacturer Sunbrella recommends 303 Fabric Guard as their fabric protectant of choice.
About Gold Eagle Co.
Headquartered in the heart of Chicago's industrial hub, Gold Eagle Co. is a privately held company, founded in 1932 by Armin Hirsch. For more than 75 years, Gold Eagle has been an industry pioneer in the production and distribution of aftermarket fluids and additives as well as an innovator and leader in the product development, manufacturing, marketing, and distribution of branded engine performance and maintenance chemicals. The Retail and Installer Brands Group within Gold Eagle Co. markets and sells more than 100 branded products, while its Private Brands Group supplies over 400 different OEM and private branded products into the majority of the top engine-related original equipment manufacturers and retail marketers.