Light Hiker Micro Crew Light Cushion – MEN'S #1913
- PAY FOR 5 AND GET THE 6TH FOR FREE! MADE IN THE USA - Every pair of socks is knit in Northfield, Vermont - the perfect testing ground for the finest premium all weather performance socks.
- MICRO CREW HEIGHT - A shorter, more concise take on the traditional crew height. Peeks just above the top of a standard hiking boot. Double welt cuff provides achilles protection and eliminates ankle irritation.
- LIGHT CUSHION - Light and strong with a thin layer of cushioning along the base of the foot. Darn Tough's most versatile construction
- COMPOSITION - Crafted with Premium Merino Wool that repels bacteria and odor while distributes perspiration and wicks moisture faster. 1441 stitches per square inch of high density/low bulk knitting provides extra cushioning, durability, and a foot hugging fit.
- GUARANTEED FOR LIFE - Darn Tough's famous guarantee - if these socks wear, tear, or develop holes, Darn Tough will replace them no questions asked. No strings. No conditions. | Gear Coop, GreatX, Go Bros, Lone Cone, Pike To Peak, Shoe Annex, Sole Provisions, and Dearborn Supply are the exclusive authorized retailers on Amazon.com. Darn Tough cannot verify the authenticity of product from other sellers.
Light, nimble, fast and rugged. Our Light Hiker is the go-to sock that won't weigh you down when you're hammering out the miles.
Darn Tough socks are hands down the best pair of socks you'll ever wear, the first sock you'll reach for in your sock drawer, and the longest lasting sock you'll ever own. The performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, and no blisters. The high stitch density of 1441 stitches per square inch provides extreme durability and excellent cushioning without excess bulk. High quality fine gauge knitting ensures unprecedented durability and Darn Tough's unique "put it on, forget it's on" feel. Fast action wicking pulls moisture away from the skin, and undetectable seams are fused together for an ultra-smooth, invisible feel.
Our Merino Wool naturally repels bacteria and odor to ensure breathability and comfort in all conditions. The socks absorb sweat and odor so well that you can wear the same pair for several days without washing them! Never itchy, always comfortable. Warm in the winter. Cool in the summer.
For almost 40 years, Darn Tough has been knitting premium socks in Northfield, Vermont. Crafting the world's most comfortable, durable, and best fitting socks is an ardent skill passed down from father to son for three generations. If your Darn Tough socks aren't the best socks you've ever owned, Darn Tough will replace them free of charge, for life, no strings attached.