Brand: Darn Tough Vermont
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life – if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
- Heavy Duty Work Socks – Designed with Uncompromised Comfort, Durability, and Fit for long days in work boots.
- Full Cushion Comfort – Terry loops throughout this Over-The-Calf work sock adds warmth, padding, rebound, and keeps your feet comfortable, especially on 20-hour days in steel toe boots.
- Midweight Merino Wool – Take care of your hardworking feet with steady, breathable comfort all day long. Performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no hotspots. Your feet deserve this benefits package.
- Rib-knit cuffs stretch comfortably, hugging the leg to hold your socks in place. Reinforced footbed and Achilles cushion helps them last longer in work boots.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills – we can’t imagine it any other way.
- Easy Care Instructions – Odor-resistant Merino Wool socks can be worn multiple times before washing. Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean.
Model number: 2201
Package Dimensions: 8.3 x 5.1 x 2.7 inches