Brand: Darn Tough Vermont
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life – if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
- Heavy Duty Work Socks – These socks work as hard as you do, maintaining long-lasting durability and breathable, all-day comfort that you can count on for every job. Performance Fit – No slipping, no bunching, no hot spots. Trust us, your feet deserve this benefits package.
- Cushion Comfort – Midweight Merino Wool is a hard-working fiber that moves moisture away from your feet, keeping them fresh and dry for long hours at work.
- Reinforced Durability – Thick work socks that last longer and keep your feet warm even in the harshest winter conditions. Tested in Vermont, you can be sure they’re built to withstand the elements.
- Rib-knit cuffs stretch comfortably, hugging the leg to hold your socks in place. It’s what makes our socks some of the best-fitting on the planet.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills – we can’t imagine it any other way.
- Easy Care Instructions – Odor-resistant Merino Wool socks can be worn multiple times before washing. Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean.
model number: 2014_SHALE_S_DARN
Part Number: 2014_SHALE_S_DARN
Package Dimensions: 10.0 x 5.4 x 2.4 inches