Brand: Darn Tough
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life – if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
- Merino Wool Hiking Socks – Naturally moisture-wicking Merino Wool keeps feet dry and blister-free.
- Boot Height with Cushion Underfoot – Cushioned sole for extra durability and comfort in hiking boots. Boot height adds extra protection for high alpine excursions and chasing vert.
- Lightweight design for peak hiking comfort. Thin composition breathes naturally and delivers flexible, all-day comfort for summer hiking.
- Reinforced footbed and Achilles cushion helps socks last longer. True Seamless Toe technology induces an ultra-smooth, undetectable feel to help you ascend (and descend) every mountain comfortably.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills – we can’t imagine it any other way.
- Easy Care Instructions – Odor-resistant Merino Wool socks can be worn multiple times before washing. Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean.
model number: 1969
Part Number: 1969
Details: Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair. The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
Package Dimensions: 8.6 x 3.6 x 2.3 inches