Darn Tough Tactical Boot Cushion Socks ( T4021 ) Unisex
Tactical Socks - UNISEX, T4021
T4021 – Boot Cushion The most versatile sock in the line. Dense, resilient terry loop cushioning surrounds the calf, foot bottom, and toes. Elastic arch support for a snug, performance fit. Reinforced toe and heel for increased durability.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique "put it on, forget it's on" feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool: The ultimate fiber for breathability and comfort in all conditions.
Cushion: Mid-level cushion density under foot. A warm and ultra-comfortable choice when conditions demand it.
Boot Height: Sits mid-calf for added protection and warmth. A sturdy companion.
Contents: 62% Merino Wool, 36% Nylon, 2% Lycra® Spandex
Colors: Black, Coyote Brown, Desert Tan, Foliage Green
- PREMIUM MATERIALS: Our custom count, fine gauge merino wool is the strongest yet softest of the wool fibers. It's naturally anti-microbial, naturally anti-fungal, and naturally flame resistant. No foot rot, no foot funk, no foot fungus. And our custom arch supports provide a foot-hugging-fit. Can’t get more foot friendly that than. It also insulates while wet, which can be a real foot saver on your mission.
- PREMIUM KNITTING: 37 years knitting socks, and nothing but socks. In that time we’ve developed several proprietary knitting techniques. We also knit on high needle count knitting machines creating more knit stitches per square inch. End result is greater durability for you and your feet. These Darn Tough Vermont socks are knit in Northfield, VT with fibers sourced from within the USA. These socks meet the procurement requirements of the Berry Amendment.
- PREMIUM PERFORMANCE: Tested for durability against other brands, Darn Tough socks continue to outperform. ASTM-D 3886 abrasion tests prove we last up to 25 times longer than competitors. Have confidence on your mission that Darn Tough will be your workhorse both in training and combat. If you’re out there, we’re with you!®
- BEST VALUE: When tested again other brands (ASTM-D 3886 Abrasion Test), we continue to outperform, surviving 10 times—and even 25 times stronger than competitors. This incredible durability is clear indication that your dollars will go much farther with Darn Tough Vermont!
- AND MORE! | BERRY AMENDMENT COMPLIANT: Sock meets the procurement requirements of the Berry Amendment. FLAME RESISTANT: Naturally flame resistant. Will not melt or drip and self extinguishes when in contact with flame. ALL WEATHER PERFORMANCE: Merino wool naturally regulates body’s temperature and will keep you warm even when wet. Naturally anti-microbial and fast drying.
US Men: S (5.5-7.5), M (8-9.5), L (10-12), XL (12.5-14.5), XXL (15-17)
US Women: XS (4.5-7), S (7.5-9.5), M (10-10.5), L (12-14)
About Darn Tough
We are interested in one thing. Producing the best possible socks the world has to offer. Just when we think we’ve arrived, we start over and improve what we’ve almost perfected. Little changes, small adjustments—a touch more of this or a drop less of that—is what keeps us going. That willingness to never give up, to never be satisfied, to go for that next peak, is what we are all about.
We are family owned. For close to 40 years we’ve been knitting socks here in the Green Mountains of Vermont. We are three generations strong and know how to make socks. Crafting the world’s most comfortable, durable, and best fitting socks is an ardent skill passed down from father to son. This commitment, this passion, it’s in the blood.
We are one mill. Every step of the knitting process happens right here, by us, locally if you will, in Northfield, Vermont. All-under-one-roof affords us the ultimate in quality and control. It yields a sock that is unparalleled in comfort, durability and fit. “Nobody ever outsourced anything for quality,” is why we’re still making our socks here in Northfield, Vermont. U.S.A.