NOVUS #1 Plastic Clean and Shine, Gallon
64 oz., 192 oz. Total, PN# PC-108
Gently cleans all plastics without scratching. Leaves a lustrous shine that resists fogging, repels dust, and eliminates static.
- Resists finger marking
- Contains no abrasives or harsh chemicals
- Leaves a smooth, clean, greaseless shine
NOVUS #1 PLASTIC CLEAN & SHINE – Gently cleans all plastics without scratching. Leaves a lustrous shine that resists fogging, repels dust, and eliminates static. Resists finger marking. Contains no abrasives or harsh chemicals which leaves a smooth, clean, greaseless shine.
- 1. If the surface is extremely dirty, apply NOVUS No. 1 liberally and wipe using long, sweeping strokes. Do not use pressure at this time or large dirt particles may scratch the plastic.
- 2. Re-apply NOVUS No. 1. Polish using short, circular strokes with a clean portion of the cloth.
- 3. When surface is thoroughly clean and uniformly covered, buff to a slippery glaze with a clean portion of the cloth. Surfaces buffed to a high glaze are more resistant to dust and future scratching.
Re-apply NOVUS No. 1 regularly to maintain the anti-static, smudge and scratch resistant properties.
Power Buffer – If the damaged area is fairly large or badly damaged, a power buffer may be used with NOVUS No. 2 and No. 3. Use a clean cotton bonnet and operate the buffer at a low speed to avoid overheating the plastic, approximately 1,000 RPM. Each polish should be applied with a separate, clean bonnet.
Before Polishing – Before attempting to clean or remove scratches, always make sure the plastic is cool to the touch. Use a liberal amount of plastic cleaner to safely remove surface dust and dirt. In addition, test scratch removers in a small or inconspicuous area for compatibility.
Coated Plastics – Some plastics are coated with a thin film which may be damaged by the abrasives in the polish. NOVUS No. 2 and No. 3 Polishes are not recommended for use on coated plastics or eyeglass lenses.
Polishing Cloth – The type of polishing cloth you use will make a difference. The ideal cloth is nonabrasive, absorbent and lint free. To eliminate any chance of scratching, use only disposable cloths. Reusable cloths can retain abrasive particles, but you won't know for sure until the damage is done. Use a soft cotton cloth (such as a diaper), avoid using polyester or rayon wipes which can scratch unprotected plastics.
NOVUS PLASTIC POLISHES THE PROFESSIONAL AND EXPERT CHOICE
Since NOVUS first introduced NOVUS Plastic Polishes in 1973, the number of plastic products has grown tremendously. Yet, as widely used as plastic is, many people are still not sure how to care for it.
By using a few simple techniques, along with NOVUS Plastic Clean & Shine No. 1, NOVUS Fine Scratch Remover No. 2 & NOVUS Heavy Scratch Remover No. 3, you can actually add life to plastic and keep it looking new. Best of all, you don't have to be a pro to get professional results.
Try NOVUS polishes, and you'll see why manufacturers of plastic/acrylic products have used and recommended NOVUS Polishes for years!
NOVUS has been the best kept secret for years, but the word has gotten out to millions of people that NOVUS can restore and clean your plastic/acrylic products. NOVUS Polishes have saved manufacturers and consumers millions of dollars over our 30 years in business.
Don't settle for anything but the very best!
HERE ARE JUST A FEW USES FOR NOVUS POLISH
- DVD's, Video Games, CD's
- Auto Headlamps, Interiors, Gauges, Chrome, & Acrylic Paints
- Microwave Oven Doors, Decorator Acrylic Refrigerator Panels
- Motorcycle Windscreens, Visors, Fairings & Helmets
- Snowmobile Windshields, Helmets, & Hoods
- Acrylic Hot Tubs & Spas
- Boat Windows & Fiberglass
- Salad Bar Sneeze Guards
- Emergency Vehicle Light Bar Lens Covers
- Plastic Storm Windows & Skylights
- Collapsible Windows on Convertibles & Sport Utility Vehicles
- Turntable Dust Covers, Stereo Faceplates
- Acrylic, Fiberglass or Cultured Marble Tubs, Showers & Counters
- Acrylic Aquariums
- Telephones, Pagers, Scanners
- Acrylic Trophies & Awards
- Plastic Display Cases & Signs
- Gauges & Instrument Control Panels
- Safety shields & Goggles
- Airplane Windows
- Video Games, Pinball Machines & Jukeboxes
- Copiers and Fax Machines
- Acrylic Furniture
- Cash Registers & Calculators
- Acrylic on Tanning Beds