POR-15® Rust Preventive Coating – Gray, Gallon (3.78L), 45201
POR-15® Rust Preventive Coating is a high performance coating designed for application directly on rusted or seasoned metal surfaces and will stop rust permanently. POR-15® Rust Preventive Coating is non-porous and seals and protects many surfaces from water, chemicals, salt, and other corrosive contaminants and is able to be painted over rust. POR-15® Rust Preventive Coating is an effective anti-corrosive and rust preventive coating that offers superior chemical resistance due to its dense, cross-linked molecular composition and non-porous attributes.
- Rust Preventive, Permanent Coating, Gray
- Permanent Coating, Seals Rust Permanently
- Professional Use Only
- No Need to Remove Rust Before Applying
- For Metal Substrates Only
The secret lies in POR-15® Rust Preventive Coating's curing process. Most paints dry through evaporation, but POR-15® Rust Preventive Coating dries faster when moisture is present. It has the opposite chemistry of ordinary paints. Now add to that POR-15® Rust Preventive Coating incredible hardness, toughness, and flexibility and you have a coating that is practically indestructible. POR-15® Rust Preventive Coating is a permanent rust repair great for auto frame and chassis restoration, protecting valuable equipment against rust and corrosion. You'll be amazed at the toughness!
WARNING: THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS CHEMICALS KNOWN TO THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA TO CAUSE CANCER, BIRTH DEFECTS OR OTHER REPRODUCTIVE HARM.
- Single component permanent moisture cured urethane
- Non-porous coating
- Chemical resistant
- Self-leveling when applied with a brush
- Uses: automotive, marine, industrial and home
- Protects your investement
- Completely waterproofAbrasion chemical, stain and impact resistant
- Effectively adapts to the expansion and shrinkage of surface caused by temperature changes
- Does not crack, chip, or peel from the surface substrate
- Eliminates the need for a sacrificial zinc primer system
- Heat resistant up to 450oF / 232oC.