Shooter's Choice Shotgun and Choke Tube Cleaner (SG012)
Designed Specially to Remove Fouling From Barrels, Choke Tubes and Ports. Cleans Receiver and Trigger Assembly.
MADE IN THE USA
Shooter’s Choice MC 7 Bore Cleaner and Conditioner (often referred to as MC #7) is the only one-step concentrated solvent needed for maintaining, cleaning and conditioning handguns, rifles, and shotguns.
- Quickly removes plastic wad, lead and powder fouling from barrels, choke tubes and ports.
- Removes carbon and powder from gas operating mechanism.
- Cleans receiver and trigger groups.
- Net Weight 12 OZ., Item: SG012 (Aerosol with extension tube)
- Removes plastic wad fouling
- Removes lead shot fouling
- Removes powder fouling
- Removes carbon build-up in operating mechanism
- Assures an even shot pattern
- Protects against rust, pitting and corrosion
- Removes plastic sabot ammunition residue
- Minimizes malfunctions
- Safe, quick and easy
- Reduces recoil
- Guarantees a full consistent shot pattern
How to Use this Product
- BARREL CLEANING: Using extension tube, spray through chamber into barrel with a circular motion rotating barrel to ensure even coverage. Spray until solvent drips from muzzle (a large volume of cleaner is required to remove plastic wad fouling). For first application allow 2-4 minutes for cleaner to work. Wet a phosphor bronze brush with solvent and brush the bore 8-10 times. Flush contaminated brush clean using a Shooter’s Choice Cleaner/Degreaser after each brushing. Dry patch and repeat above steps until a reasonably clean patch is produced.
- FOR – Ported barrel: Spray cleaner into ports, brush using a nylon bristle brush.
- FOR – Choke tubes: Should be cleaned only when they are properly threaded into the barrel.
- RECEIVER AND TRIGGER ASSEMBLY: Spray cleaner directly to areas to be cleaned. Brush using a nylon bristle brush. Flush areas clean.
- GAS OPERATING ASSEMBLY: Spray cleaner directly to entire assembly (use a bronze utility brush to remove hard carbon). Flush assembly clean.
- LUBRICATION: After de-greasing and wipe off any residual cleaner.
- RUST AND CORROSION PROTECTION: After lubricating it is highly recommended to use /rust-prevent-preservativelubricant. Lightly spray (over top of lubricated areas) the complete receiver, trigger assembly and all interior and exterior metal surfaces. For long term storage, run a saturated patch with Shooter’s Choice Rust Prevent down the bore, then, once again, spray Rust Prevent generously on all metal surfaces.
About Shooter's Choice
Shooter's Choice in 30 years has become one of the most innovative gun care chemical and lubricant providers in the world. Their custom blended products are formulated chemists who are also shooting enthusiasts as well. This unique combination of talent has enabled us to move to the forefront of our industry.
Shooter's Choice customers vary from professional to Amateur Target Shooters, Hunters, Armorers, Law Enforcement and Military Special Forces in the US and throughout the world. Our privately-held, veteran and family owned business is located in the small Amish community of Middlefield, Ohio.