Brand: Darn Tough
- Midweight with Cushion — This fine gauge knitted sock provides mid-level cushion density under your foot. True Seamless technology allows for an undetectable seam fusion for an Ultra-smooth, invisible feel.
- Micro Crew Height — Sitting near mid-calf, it’s the best sock height for everyday casual and dress. Peeks just above the top of a standard hiking boot.
- Composition — Knit with 63% Merino Wool 35% Nylon 2% Lycra Spandex. The fast action wicking pulls moisture away from the skin, so no more sweaty, stinky socks. The soft, breathable merino wool has fast drying, all weather performance that keeps you cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
- Guaranteed for Life — if these socks wear, tear, or develop holes, Darn Tough will replace them. No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Made in the USA — Every pair of socks is knit in Northfield, Vermont, the perfect testing ground for the finest premium all- weather performance socks.
Model number: 1974
Details: Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair. The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
Package Dimensions: 11.3 x 6.2 x 2.9 inches