Brand: Darn Tough
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life – if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
- Designed for Boots – Midweight hunting socks respond to changing temperatures for breathable comfort when conditions shift, but you don’t.
- Performance Fit – No slipping, no bunching, no hesitation. Here’s to staying comfortable while you wait.
- Merino Wool – Stay warm and dry in every season with moisture-wicking Merino Wool. It’s what makes our hunting socks the most durable and comfortable.
- Cooling vents improve breathability and heat regulation in ladies hunting boots. Arch support designed to gently hug foot and keep socks comfortably in place.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills – it’s also where we go deer hunting and duck hunting to test our products, so you know they work.
- Easy Care Instructions – Odor-resistant Merino Wool socks can be worn multiple times before washing. Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean.
Model number: 2103
Package Dimensions: 8.6 x 4.2 x 2.2 inches